The Four Pillars Of The Sales Profession™ For Dealers
Presented by Don Buttrey
April 1-3, 2014
Just like professional athletes, Sales Professionals require ongoing conditioning and practice in order to succeed. The Four Pillars of the Sales Profession™ is tailored specifically to the construction equipment distributor. Don Buttrey, Sales Professional Training, lead participants through high-energy discussions, workshops, and role-plays focusing on relationship and people skills, communication best practices, and selling customers on benefits and value versus price.
Upon conclusion of The Four Pillars of the Sales Profession™, participants will be able to:
Who Should Attend:
- Checklist and monitor the required activities and disciplines essential for success as a sales professional.
- Define "value-added services", identify the value-added services of their dealerships, and use the value-added services to attract new customers and maintain existing customers.
- Define and explain the SELL process. Apply the SELL process to target accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Define and describe "face to face selling skills". Demonstrate these skills in role-play scenarios to achieve sales figures in target accounts.
- List the elements of effective communication, compare these elements to those of ineffective communication, and use the elements of effective communication to achieve sales goals.
- Define and describe "benefits" and "value" and compare and contrast these to "price". Demonstrate the ability to effectively explain these concepts to customers to achieve sales goals.
- Sales Managers
- Sales Professionals - new team members and veterans
- Branch Managers
- Rental Managers
- Rental Coordinators
- Parts Counter Sales Professionals
The seminar will be held 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on day one and two, 8 a.m. to 12 noon on day three.
Registration fees: Due and payable within 10 business days of registering. Meeting confirmations will not be sent until payment is received.
For questions or feedback, please contact Pat Novak at (800) 388-0650 ext 347.
About the Presenter:
Don Buttrey, Sales Professional Training™, has extensive sales and marketing expertise that he has utilized in a hands-on engineering and manufacturing environment. His broad experience gives him an insightful perspective on the key roles of salespeople and managers. Don works extensively in the equipment industry and understands the needs of dealers. A well-known educator in the equipment industry, Don is a frequently chosen speaker and trainer for various AED programs.
Meeting Location and Accommodations
Accommodations and Seminar Location:
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
6616 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414
Link for hotel:
- Mention AED/Sales Professional Training to receive the special rate of $99.95 per night.
- Free breakfast and Free appetizers 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Free Internet
- Reservations must made by March 4 to receive special rate space at the hotel.
Refund Policy: For seminar cancellations, notice needs to be received at The AED Foundation in writing at least 30 days prior to the event date for refund. If cancellation notice is received less than 30 days prior, credit will be extended to the registrant to attend another AED Foundation seminar event within the same calendar year. This credit can be applied only to specified seminar events as determined by The AED Foundation.