Webinar: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) ...to Pay or Play?
What Health Care Reform Requires
June 12, 2013
2 p.m. CDT
Bobette Puckett and Ryan Holst, Alper Services, LLC
Moderated by Garry Bartecki
The 60 minute webinar will provide guidance on the following:
About the presenters
- Affordable Care Act Timeline
- Near Term Provisions
- Compliance Today
- Looking Ahead to 2014 – Penalties and Exchanges
- Considerations – "Pay or Play"
Bobette Puckett is a comprehensive insurance architect and the executive vice president of Alper Services. With 25 years’ experience, including a successful two-year term as president of Alper, she has deep knowledge of the equipment industry. Bobette helps her clients manage risk and increase profitability through innovative programs, custom services, and creative solutions. She is a frequent speaker at Cost Reduction Seminars and other conferences and meetings. She has also developed educational seminars for her clients and prospects. Bobette holds Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Risk Manager designations. She is an active member of the NAPIA, a Board Member of the Walter Payton Liver Center Guild and sits on various insurance Advisory Boards.
Ryan Holst is an account executive with Alper Services who specializes in the design and cost control of employee benefits. He joined Alper Services in 2011 and had previously worked with Alper team members since 2004 when he was an insurance carrier representative. Ryan understands internal systems at insurance carriers and is able to utilize his knowledge to benefit Alper’s clients. Passionate about helping others, he uses every available resource to find an appropriate solution to any challenge.
Who should attend:
Distribution CFOs, CEOs, COOs, CAOs, Executives and Financial Managers
Direct to your desk, The AED Foundation delivers four quarterly webinars presented by industry financial experts to help you understand the latest changes in tax accounting and other financial topics key to running your business. Each topic will address current and future issues to help lead you, the CEO and CFO, into 2013 and beyond.
*Registrations cannot be accepted on the day of the Webinar; please register by 5:00PM on the prior day.
*The AED Foundation is not responsible for problems resulting from lack of adherence to the participant requirements below.
IMPORTANT WEBINAR PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Registrants must submit a live, correct and unblocked email address to The AED Foundation. Access instructions and all other information and materials for the Webinar will be sent to this email address and this email address only.
- The owner of the submitted email address is responsible for distribution of all Webinar access information, and all other information and materials, to any and all parties who will participate at that company's webinar site link.
- "AEDNet.org" must be allowed through all spam blockers (please check with your IT technician prior to the webinar event).
- If questions, please contact Ms. Pat Novak at 630-468-5135.