Tuesday, June 29 Sessions: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | Wednesday, June 30 Sessions: 8:45 am – 12:00 pm
2021: A Year of (r)Evolution for Finance
With growing optimism for a robust recovery, finance leaders have an unprecedented opportunity to lead their enterprises to new heights. How they answer the challenge will shape their businesses for years to come.
Join CEO Nick Araco, ‘the voice for the Middle Market,’ representing the more than 15,000 Finance and HR Leaders of The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance Peer Advisory Networks, for a candid discussion and best practice-sharing session on enterprise performance optimization for the rest of 2021 and beyond.
Topics of discussion will include:
- With a tightening jobs market, what are you doing to attract and retain top talent?
- What are the most critical (biggest bang for the buck) tech investments you can make in your function? For the enterprise as a whole? How do these align with your talent strategies?
- Making the business case for investment: Where should you look for the quickest savings? The biggest savings? The biggest revenue builder? How much time and resources are saved when time spent on low-level work is reduced? What would you do with that new time and/or money?
- Governance and planning: Who needs to be in the room to get the most from technology and talent investments?
- What is the biggest obstacle to getting to the next level of tech? Money, talent, or organizational inertia? What can you do about it?
- Fed Chair Jerome Powell recently told 60 Minutes that cybersecurity is the biggest threat to an expected economic rebound. What are you doing to stay out in front of new cyber threats?
Expand Your Influence Across the C-Suite
Relational Capital Group
HR leaders often find that their influence and skills are not optimized as their organizations grow and become more complex. They frequently become the stewards of talent acquisition, benefit brokers, and ‘employee therapists.’ While each of these responsibilities is vitally important to the advancement of any organization, why does it seem that the HR leader does not grow strategically in their role at a pace commensurate with new, complex organizational dynamics?
In this highly interactive keynote, bestselling author and business relationship expert Ed Wallace will share the following 3 strategies for human resource professionals as they seek to advance their careers:
- Thinking about relationships intentionally
- What is your true value proposition?
- Distinguishing yourself through FP&A and the ‘language of business’ capabilities