NO FLUFF. NO SALES CONTENT. NO LIMIT ON SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Give CED a home in your dealership!
Construction Equipment Distribution (CED) Magazine is the solution today for tomorrow’s equipment industry. As the monthly publication of Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), members receive one complimentary yearly subscription, but why stop with one subscription when your team deserves more. Each issue provides various topics that include leadership development, technology trends, strategic planning, workforce development and more!
For just 14 cents a day, you can receive a monthly publication, learn new solutions, and gain industry insight.
When you subscribe to CED, you support a cause that champions the equipment industry. Your monthly issue is an easy way to stay up-to-date with news and essential information all year long. Keep the industry’s voice alive; subscribe today.
For Equipment Distributors by The Leading Equipment Distributor Association
CED has been an industry staple for the past 87 years, and it doesn’t matter what sector of the industry you work in; the publication has relevant information for all. CED Is your pathway to flexible learning that accommodates every-level of the dealership.Subscribe Today!
Access CED Content TWO Ways
When you become a CED subscriber, you can access the monthly content two ways, online and print. Each issue is mailed the first week of the month and the content is placed on cedmag.com. To access the content online, you will use your AED login information. If you are not an AED member, you can create an account here.Subscribe Today!
$45* won’t buy much these days…
but for just 14 cents* a day, you can receive an award-winning monthly publication.
Exclusive CED Readership Trends
- 98% of CED readers said the overall quality of writing of the magazine is good or excellent
- 97% of CED readers said the overall relevance of editorial content is good or excellent
- 96% of CED readers said the timeliness of topics are good or excellent
- 89% of CED readers keep each issue of CED for a month or longer and spend at least 30 minutes every issue reading the publication
- 78% of CED readers share an article/issue with a colleague or staff member