2022 Advanced Parts Management Seminar
November 1 - 2, Austin, TX
This seminar will allow experienced professionals to home in on the skill sets needed to take their parts department to the next level.
Combining the basics of financial management for profitability with new concepts of customer relationship management, neuromarketing, emotional intelligence and critical thinking techniques, this seminar will provide attendees with strategies and practical tactics that can be implemented immediately in the parts department.
- Six major challenges of a parts manager
- Role of a parts manager
- Basic financials and practical financial exercises
- Advanced parts key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Advanced parts processes
- Using critical thinking techniques in problem-solving
- The customer satisfaction process – WOW your customers and turn them into your fans
- Using your customer relationship database and neuromarketing techniques to create the customer experience
- Using emotional intelligence to become the boss your employees want to work for
- Employee development, including hiring, onboarding, motivating, generational differences and developing action plans
The registration fee for this event is $995 per person.
Event Type: Seminar
Category: Educational Seminar
AED Cancelation Policy:
Refunds are not permitted within 14 business of the event unless a note is received detailing a medical emergency or other similar event.