2021 Advanced Sales Management Seminar
November 3 – 4 | Hyatt House Austin Downtown | Austin, TX
Sales management is a powerful blend of mindset and behaviors built on a solid track record of executing the fundamentals. The best sales managers grow to be true leaders with new proficiencies and talents.
Being a high-impact and courageous sales leader takes a new level of awareness, skill, and ability to execute the responsibilities of leading and developing a sales team. In this two-day seminar, you will learn new and essential skills necessary to be a successful and productive sales leader.
This seminar will introduce critical advanced topics, including:
- Mindset and behaviors that separate and define great sales leaders
- Creating a positive and progressive culture with your team and the company
- Successful coaching skills
- Effective communication skills
- The role of presence
- High impact recruiting skills and succession planning
- Effective time management
- Evaluating and tweaking the sales process
- The importance of advocating for your sales team
This exciting and thought-provoking seminar is perfect for sales managers who have been in the position for a few years and are looking to elevate and expand their skill set. It is for those looking to progress from a being a sales manager to an effective sales leader. Attendees will learn through an exciting mix of hands-on, lecture, and role-play exercises.