Basic Rental Management Seminar
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN May 5-6
This seminar is for attendees who are newer to the rental department or whose company has a relatively small rental fleet (under 50 units). The focus of this seminar is for the attendees to understand the rapid evolution of the rental market, what are the drivers behind it and what it takes to compete successfully.
- Understanding the difference between rent-to-sell and rent-to-rent and why your dealership most likely needs both
- Identifying what customers have come to expect and how to find your position in the competitive rental market
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the operational processes involved in a rental transaction
- Recognizing the profitability impact of a well-designed, efficiently operated rental fleet and how it can boost profits for your dealership
- Understanding that all machines don’t yield the same amount of profit and it requires experience to develop a profitable blend of machines in your fleet