See below for a detailed list of 2021 Summit General Sessions.
|Session Title||Session Description|
|Will You Manage the Change COVID-19 is Causing Or Will Those Changes Manage You? |
with Shawn Rhodes
|Monday, May 24 | 3:00 - 4:00 pm|
In the world of heavy equipment, the best plans may not always work out as planned. To address the constant challenge of adapting to COVID and its effects on our companies and teams, TEDx speaker and nationally syndicated columnist Shawn Rhodes will share how the best teams and organizations pivot to leverage change when it occurs, built engaging cultures and ensured the experience of our senior leaders doesn’t leave when they do.
|AED Summit OEM Panel||Tuesday, May 25 | 8:30 - 10:00 am|
- Doug Hundt – President, Industrial – Vermeer Corporation
- Jason Daly – Global Director, Marketing & Support – John Deere Construction and Forestry
- Stephen Roy – President – Volvo Construction Equipment North America
- Kristin Girard – Distribution Director – West and Canada — Caterpillar Inc.
- Mike Ballweber – President – Doosan Bobcat NA
- Tim Tripas – VP & GM, CE Division – Komatsu America Corporation
Sponsored by e-Emphasys
|What Lies Ahead: The Industry’s Economic Projections||Wednesday, May 26 | 8:30 - 10:00 am|
Moderated by Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- J. Brian Henderson, CFA – CIO, BOK Financial Corporation
- Christian Lawrence – Senior Cross-Asset Strategist, Rabobank
- Connor Lokar – Economist, ITR Economics
Sponsored by CDK Global
|Dinner and a Conversation with Paul Ryan hosted by DLL||Wednesday, May 26 | 7:45 - 9:00 pm|
Attendees can expect to hear from the former Speaker on Wednesday evening as a part of the conclusion of the event. As has been the tradition in year’s past, Speaker Ryan will be joined on stage by AED President and CEO Brian P. McGuire for questions and discussion upon completion of the events closing dinner.
Hosted by DLL